What Can We Do For You
We would be happy to walk you through your move in person and discuss what we can do for you. For general reference the following list outlines a number of services commonly performed for our customers.
- Move planning and coordination
- Field site deliveries and installations
- Local moves
- Out-of-town/field deliveries
- Warehouse moves
- Disconnect/reconnect computer workstations
- Server tower moves
- Elevator booking and coordination
- Move schedules
- Precise budgets
- Packing and labelling
- Furniture reconfiguration
- Levelling of furnishings
- Warehouse storage
- File room moves and planning
- Cubicle/modular furniture set up and reconfiguration
Our team has experience in many different aspects of moving which has helped us to cross train all of our lead crew members. No matter how big or small your move may be, Classic Office will handle your goods with care and precision.
Our team offers:
- Basic internal and building to building moves
- Integrated amalgamation moves
- Off-site location moves
- Field-site location moves
- Dedicated server moves
- Daily moving services
- Cubicle/modular furniture set-ups and re-configurations
- Local and out-of-town moves and deliveries
- Warehouse organization and moves
- Libraries and file room moves, integration and shuffles
- Disconnecting, moving and connecting office electronics (computer tear down and set-ups)
- Moving and installation of all office furniture as well as sourcing new furniture where required
- Furnishings including plants and artwork and meeting rooms
- Interior office reconfigurations
- Reloading and organization of storage rooms
Classic Office has a large inventory of move specific equipment to ensure that your move is a success.
All of our equipment ensures a safe and successful move of all your files, electronics, and furnishings.
What Do We Move
Our team understands that no two office moves are alike and we treat your move as an unique case from the very beginning. From planning through to execution, we approach each move as its own unique experience.
- LIbraries and file rooms
- Plants, artwork, decorations and sculptures
- Computer hardware and electronic equipment
- Cubicle workstations
- File shelving
- Small and large appliances
Our trucks and moving equipment are continually maintained and we take great pride in upholding a professional appearance both on the road and in your office.
The Classic office fleet is made up of:
|Equipment||Specialty Equipment||Moving Supplies|